Shirt Design Contest
The Austin Seminole Club is looking for their next shirt design and need your help!
Have a design in mind? This contest is open to all Noles (current, past, future and friends of FSU), just follow the steps below to enter:
- Create your design by following the requirements below:
- Design will be printed on a unisex t-shirt.
- Base T-Shirt color of: White, Black, Gray, Garnet or Gold
- Up to 2 colors can be used on the graphic. If using FSU’s colors, use the following HEX codes:
- Garnet #782F40
- Gold #CEB888
- Must feature elements of Austin, TX and/or FSU
- Design can be front or back or both
- If using any official logos or brand elements, please reference FSU branding guidelines and downloads below:
- FSU Logos: https://one.fsu.edu/alumni/community/clubs/seminole-club-image-gallery
- FSU Colors: https://unicomm.fsu.edu/brand/applying/colors/
- Seminole Clubs: https://licensing.fsu.edu/campus-use/seminole-clubs
- Brand Elements: https://licensing.fsu.edu/brand-elements
- Brand Guide: https://licensing.fsu.edu/athletics-brand-guide
- Please reach out to the Austin Seminole Club if you have any questions or need clarifications on the above info.
- Download a template to create your design on here.
- Email your design in in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format to email@example.com by May 15, 2022!
The winning design will be printed and sold starting this summer. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see Seminoles across Austin wearing your design and to win the following prizes!
- 1st Place: $100 + free shirt
- 2nd Place: $25 + free shirt
- 3rd Place: Free Shirt